We offer custom skate wear from North American and overseas vendors. So, be sure to use the sizing information and measurement units shown with each garment as well as inches in your order. We recommend sending measurements - even if there is a standard size offered that works. This will help insure a good fit. The measurements you provide should be close-to-skin measurements of your chest, waist, hips and girth or torso keeping the tape measure tight.
THE WAYS TO MEASURE:
- Bust/Chest: Measure under your arms and around the plumpest part of your bust or chest
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips
- Girth/Torso: Start at the center of the shoulder and measure down the front, through the crotch, and back up to the starting point.
- Height/Weight: Please don't forget to tell us your height and weight. It is also a very important reference value.
- Use the chart below for complete measurements including unitards or pants.
Send any other measurements that may be requested in your checkout notes.
Most of the competitive skate wear is handmade to your specifications and service time will vary according to the style and level of decor on the costume. Please allow 14-45 days after your order and sizing is confirmed for the garment(s) to be ready to ship. Orders for teams and groups may take longer, depending on the number of garments. If you are dissatisfied with our service for any reasons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
The Sk8gear Store
P.O. Box 1548
Brighton, MI 48116 USA
And please remember that shipping delivery/transit time begins after product completion.